Join International Sicilian chef Carmela on a culinary & cultural tour of Sicily in 2019
Island of Sicily, Ultimate Culinary & Cultural Travel Experience
A private tour with International Sicilian chef Carmela D'Amore
Departing: 03 October - 13 October 2019
Price: approximately $7990 per person
Carmela D'Amore, GoSicily cooking experience Agrigento, Natures Explorers Sicily have created for you to experience a 10-night, unique culinary and cultural lifestyle experience in the region of Palermo & Agrigento, and the Madonnie Mountains in Sicily.
This private, unique group tour will consist of 10 people so don't miss out!
Information evening will be held in March 2019 with detailed information.
Expressions of interest are essential.
Exclusive High lights;
An evening dinner with Sicilian folk singer Sara Cappello.
- Vineyard Cantine Di Giovanna in Sambucca di Sicilia.
- Sailing in a cruise boat along Palermo
- A rustic experience in the Madonie Mountains with a 5 generation shepherd.
- Cooking with the duchess in Palermo
- An experience at the prestigious Massimo Teatro
- Sicilian cooking classes with professional artisan chef Mario Puccio and more
- All mercatos in Palermo - Capo, Vucceria, Ballaro.
- Street tour with Marco Romeo from streattours.
- 1 x Art Tour.
- 3 days experiencing the region around Castelbuono with Natures Explorers Sicily a private tour.
- 3 days experiencing the region of Favara, Agrigento with AnnaLisa Pompeo from GoSicily and staying at the amazing Palazzo in Favara.
- 4 nights in Palermo staying at the Palazzo Lanza Tomasi where the book `The Leopard' was written, the duchess Nicoletta Polo has been very gracious to offer her apartments for this tour.
...plus so much more!
- All accommodation (10-nights)
- All food (except one meal at own leisure)
- Fishing experience
- Personal tour guides, with private bus tours.
- Art Tours
- Culinary Tour
- Market Tour
- Vineyards & MORE
- Mondello, Monreale, Mounte Pellegrino, Erice, Castelbuono, Agrigento, Favara.
- Cefalu, Petralia Sopprana, Piano Farina, with Natures Explorers Sicily private tour guide Laetitia.
- A cooking experience with mentor of Sicilian pasticceria Maria Grammatica in Erice, not to be missed!
- Prices subject to change including itinerary depending on numbers.
Price: approximately $7990 per person (excluding airfares)
Single supplement will apply.
(All tips & taxes also included - prices subject to the Euro & $).
An information evening is being held at her restaurant Sorrento Trattoria, 20 Ocean Beach Road, Sorrento on March to be released.
Please call 59845655 to book your seat.
Carmela D'Amore is an International Sicilian chef with over 40 years experience; specialising in the Sicilian cooking technique of Cucina Povera. Passed down through generations of wonderful cooks in her family. She is also a Representative of Sicilian food and culture and is passionate about her homeland Sicily.
Australian-born to Sicilian immigrants and grandparents, she moved to the Mornington Peninsula in 1974 where she loves the richness of the produce, the serenity of the beach and the flow of the tourist trade.
Carmela is also the owner/executive chef of Sorrento Trattoria. Mother of four and beloved wife of Marco, she raised her family on two fundamental foundations: `good soulful food' and `love'. It is these foundations that have paved the way for the creation of Carmela's Cucina Classes, a Sicilian cooking experience class.
Contact Carmela on 0412 086 111, email us for a detailed information, or please fill in your details below to register your interest.