Sicily in Spring May 2020, experience the culture and its culinary delights with Ambassador Carmela D'Amore
Island of Sicily, Ultimate Culinary & Cultural Travel Experience
A private tour with International Sicilian chef Carmela D'Amore
Departing: May 2020 date not yet confirmed
Price: approximately $7990 per person
Carmela D'Amore, GoSicily cooking experience Agrigento, Nature Explorers Sicily have created a unique experience of 10-nights, culinary and cultural lifestyle experiencing the region of Palermo & Agrigento, and the Madonnie Mountains in Sicily.
This private, unique group tour will consist of 10 people so don't miss out!
Information evening will be held in March 2020 with detailed information.
Expressions of interest are essential.
Exclusive High lights;
An evening dinner with Sicilian folk singer Sara Cappello.
- Vineyard Cantine Di Giovanna in Sambucca di Sicilia.
- Sailing in a cruise boat along Palermo and cooking boat trip.
- A rustic experience in the Madonie Mountains with a 5 generation shepherd.
- A whole day with the duchess in Palermo on a cooking tour in her Palazzo.
- An experience at the prestigious Massimo Teatro
- Sicilian cooking classes with professional artisan chef Mario Puccio and more
- All mercatos in Palermo - Capo, Vucceria, Ballaro.
- Street tour with Marco Romeo from streattours Palermo.
- 1 x Art Tour.
- 3 days experiencing the region around Castelbuono with Natures Explorers Sicily a private tour, this consists of local produce, local trattoria's wines, trekking, landscapes and more!
- 3 days experiencing the region of Favara, Agrigento with AnnaLisa Pompeo from GoSicily and staying at the amazing Palazzo in Favara.
- 4 nights in Palermo staying at the Palazzo Lanza Tomasi where the book `The Leopard' was written, the duchess Nicoletta Polo has been very gracious to offer her apartments for this tour.
...plus so much more!
- All accommodation (10-nights)
- All food
- Fishing experience in Palermo or Cefalu'
- Personal tour guides, with private bus tours.
- Art Tours
- Culinary Tour
- Market Tour
- Vineyards, Virgin Olive Oil tasting experience, Cheese tasting experience.
- Mondello, Monreale, Mounte Pellegrino, Erice, Castelbuono, Agrigento, Favara.
- Cefalu, Petralia Sopprana, Piano Farina, Isnello, Pollina, Polizzi Generosa with Natures Explorers Sicily private tour guide Laetitia.
- A cooking experience with mentor and Queen of Sicilian pasticceria Maria Grammatica in Erice, not to be missed!
- Prices subject to change including itinerary depending on numbers.
Price: approximately $7990 per person (excluding airfares)
Single supplement will apply.
(All tips & taxes also included - prices subject to the Euro & $).
An information evening is being held at her restaurant Sorrento Trattoria, 20 Ocean Beach Road, Sorrento on February to be released.
Please call 59845655 to book your seat.
Carmela D'Amore is an International Sicilian chef, Ambassador to Sicilian food and cultural storyteller of recipes, with over 40 years experience in hospitality; specialising in the Sicilian cooking technique of Cucina Povera. Passed down through generations of wonderful cooks in her family.
Australian-born to Sicilian immigrants and grandparents, her family moved to the Mornington Peninsula in 1974 where she loves the richness of the produce, the serenity of the beach and the flow of the tourist trade.
It reminds her of her motherland Sicily, Carmela is also the owner/executive chef of Sorrento Trattoria. Mother of four and wife of Marco who is an artisan baker and french pastry chef, she raised her family on two fundamental foundations: `good soulful food' and `love'. It is these foundations that have paved the way for the creation of Carmela's Cucina Classes, a Sicilian cooking experience class.
Contact Carmela on 0412 086 111, email us for a detailed information, or please fill in your details below to register your interest.